Advantages of our digital ink-jet printing system for identification, traceability and decoration of food packaging.
From Limitronic we design and implement a custom printing system integrated in the packaging lines, able to manage all the applications of decoration and traceability. It is suitable for printing on cardboard, wooden boxes, EPS packaging, sacks, and plastics, so it can cover most of the packaging in the market. In addition, our system complies with the health and safety regulations required to work in the food industry.
- It supports recycling and the circular economy thanks to its low-migration MOF and LMX inks.
- Flexibility in short or long runs, and variable box formats, on the same print run and printing line.
- Printing of variable traceability data in real time such as variety, batch, or weight, and all types of barcodes or QR codes.
- Advertises and differentiates products at the point of sale with high resolution images.
- Clear and definitive coding that will accompany the product in perfect condition until the final consumer purchases it.
- Saves on pre-printed boxes, labels, time, ink and energy.
- Facilitates connectivity and real-time data transmission between printers and other devices.
Reduce time-to-market and improve planning and control on packaging lines with our dedicated digital printing system for food packaging.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our technical and sales department, we will be delighted to help you.